fredag 30 mars 2012

Ork kommandos and Malifaux WIP

I did some more painting on my Ork kommandos last night, I have started to highligt the yellow and the black. Also two kommandos have got a first highligt on the skin. My plan is that these four kommandos will be done in one or two evenings, then it´s time to do some Nob painting!
I also did some minir work on my malifaux gang, not so much painting as in a bit better pictures. still WIP´s but one week or so and they are ready to see the gaming table again.

Pic´s have been taken for the snowbase tutorial, it will be up shortly (I hope).

Untill next time, happy painting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, you are one productive painter :) I wish I had the time and effort too. Keep it up.

    Looking forward to that snow tut. Planning on basing my Legion with snow.

    SvaraRadera