onsdag 28 mars 2012

Trying Malifaux

During my entire life of wargaming/painting miniatures I have almost exlusivly painted miniatures from Games workshop. Sure I have tried out some Warmachines and I do paint on a miniature from Studio McVey at the moment but tat´s it. Yesterday I started to paint some minatures for the game Malifaux. this was the first time I did any painting on minatures from that game or manufacturere and I was stunned over the rich details on the minis, they proved out to be a real challange.Yesterday I started to paint Nicodem and he´s crew from the starter box.

So far the base color are at place and some shading have begun, I have started to highligt the zombie punks, but that´s pretty much it.
My plan is to have the entire lot, Nicodems totem in about a week. Since I actually planning to use these minis for gaming, I think I stop at TT quality.
Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar