lördag 5 maj 2012

Just for fun

This blog has been all about the wargaming miniatures and almost every miniature I have painted has been from some kind of miniature wargame. So, for the first time ever( if you don´t count Pan, that is), I will try to paint something that wasn´t designed for gaming.
By "excident" I got myself this today, took about 30-60min to assemble, hard to count since my two gremlins helped me;) It´s a M4 Sherman MkI tank in 1:76 from Airfix.
As soon as I can get some primer I will paint it and see just how it is to paint something in that scale, will be fun!
Let´s see if I can get some paint on this in the next few days. Also coming up in the next few days are some painted miniatures for Wh40k, Warmachine and Malifaux.

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar