söndag 13 maj 2012

Sunday update

There haven´t been so much painting the last few day´s. I have a hard time with inspiration and motivation, but it will hopefully losen up sometimes soon.
I have a few pic´s to show you. First is an Ice gaming for the Rasputina crew (Malifaux). It was a fun miniature to paint, at first I had some plans of doing so much more on this little guy but then I started to do the base and after adding the snow... I kind of like it the way it is right now, I´ll think I´ll stop right here. For not at least;)
Second it´s a pic of my Death company´s with jump packs. They will be a part of my slowly growing Flesh tearers army for Wh40k. As soon as I decides that these little guy´s are done the army will consist of a brutal 11 models! 5 Scouts, 5 Death companys and Lemartes. I have 2 Razorbacks still in boxes, 1 Death company dreadnougth, 1 regular dreadnought, 5 Sanguinary guards, 1 commander and 10 tactical marines still to paint...oh and Astaroth of course! Enough babbeling and on to the picture.
As you can see in this picture I have given the sergeant his originally sword again. I never was compleatly convinsed about the sword from the sanguinary guards box. So I went stripping his sword again. This is the 5-6 times I break of his arme and glueing another one on him.
Hopefully there will be some more of both the Malifaux miniatures but also some Wh40k, Warhammer fantasy and it might even be some Warmachine miniatures showing sometimes soon.

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar